MS Arlene II
The MS Arlene II is a large river cruise ship that can carry a maximum of 98 passengers.
- built in 1986
- rebuilt in 2018
- length: 91 m (298 ft), width: 10,5 m (35 ft),
load draft: 1.6 m (5,2 ft)
- crew 20 men/women
- sails under a Dutch flag
- ENI 02326752
- 2 decks, the main and the upper deck
- languages spoken on board: English, German
- credit cards are accepted (Mastercard, Visa)
- 24 outside cabins on the main deck, approx. 11 sqm (118 sq ft), level-access single beds, permanently locked windows
- 16 outside cabins on the upper deck, approx. 10 sqm (108 sq ft), level-access single beds, openable windows
- 2 single cabins on the upper deck, approx. 8 sqm (86 sq ft), openable windows
- 8 suites on the upper deck, approx. 15 sqm (161 sq ft), double beds, french balcony
The cabins offer en-suite shower and WC, individually adjustable air conditioning, safe, flat sceen tv and hairdryer.
Suite on upper deck
Cabin on upper deck
Cabin on main deck
The restaurant is located on the main deck without direct access to the cabins. There is a panoramic salon with a bar situated on the upper deck.
The generous sun deck offers seating and sun-loungers.
For health and safety reasons, smoking on MS Arlene II is only permitted on the sun deck!
The MS Arlene II has been renovated and will sail as MS de Willemstad starting 2021.